Introductory Statement

For my final project, I decided to take what I learned from this course, applied some of my own personal experiences and brought it all together to create my paper around the central idea of income inequality and the distribution of wealth in our country. The purpose of my essay is to gather all the information I knew about my topic and relay it to say what exactly I think about income inequality and how it has been negatively effecting our society for the majority of the last century. My audience for my essay ranges for anyone who would like my personal take on the issues I present to all of my peers. Along with my blog posts previously submitted, I hope my essay gives context on my stance of important issues from decades past up to today. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conclusion

Blog Post 1: Democracy

Inequality of Taxes